Parents, teachers and students:
Please use the following forms for health and nutrition activities in Aurora Public Schools:
- Athletic Physical Forms
- Special Meal Permission Forms
These forms must be completed by your physician if your child needs special meals due to medical reasons. Return the completed form(s) to either the school nurse or to:
Nutrition Services Office
15700 E 1st Ave.
Aurora, CO 80011
- Allergy and Modified Diet Forms
- Medicaid / CHP+
- Medication Permisson Form
Use this form if your child needs to take medications at school.
- Preferred Foods List, English (Word); English (pdf); Spanish (Word); Spanish (pdf)
- Preschool Health Appraisal Form
- Student Accident Insurance
Student Accident Insurance is designed to provide only accident coverage to students. There are no income requirements. The carrier is UnitedHealthcare Student Resources, which offers accident coverage starting as low as $17 for the entire school year.
Created on October 2nd, 2013 | Last updated on October 2, 2013